Dont miss Hawaiis #1 attraction! A must see deluxe tour visiting Oahus most historic landmarks, including the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl National Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu.
Enjoy a unique and total experience with our original in-depth video, professional and friendly Royal Star driver, and mint and hand towelette service, all in the comfort of a deluxe Royal Star vehicle.
- 6:45 - 7:00 a.m. Pick-up in Waikiki by Royal Star Vehicle, including a video presentation of tour agenda and history on passing landmarks.
- Full Pearl Harbor experience, including viewing of a 20-minute documentary film, museum, and tour aboard the Arizona Memorial.
- Professional and friendly Royal Star driver will serve mints and hand towelettes before embarking on the second phase of this tour.
- Visit Punchbowl National Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu. Driver narration and original onboard video will elaborate on the U.S. military in Hawaii, information about Punchbowl, and life in Hawaii during World War II and at present, highlighting the state capitol building, Iolani Palace, Chinatown, and more.
- Drop-off in Waikiki.
- Strict Federal security measures prohibit bags of any kind at the site.
- Tour return time varies depending on admission time to Arizona Memorial.
- Arizona Memorial tours are on a first-come, first-served basis, therefore return time is an estimate only.