The morning sun slowly warms the sandy beaches of Waikiki as your E Noa guide escorts you aboard and begins to weave the tales of our island. The Eastern shores of O'ahu call as you circle iconic Diamond Head and pass through Kahala-where mansions live next door to beach houses. You will find yourself staring down at one of the most photographed places on O'ahu, Hanauma Bay.
- History moves to forefront as you weave up the Ko'olau Mountains to the N u'uanu Pali Lookout where King Kamehameha battled victoriously to unite the Hawaiian Islands.
- And just that quickly you will find yourself in a cleft of the mountain gazing at the Byodo-In Temple commemorating the 100 year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
- Cruise the 7 miles of world famous surfing beaches along the North Shore stopping along the way to enjoy the local flavors.
- Waimea Falls and the surrounding valley are rich with history, spirituality and island traditions. Your E Noa guide will take you through the botanical gardens of this vast and tranquil setting. Learn how deeply embedded tradition is in today's Hawaiian culture.
- Around the corner is Historic Dole Plantation surrounded by rows of pineapple and fields of sugarcane stalks. Your E Noa guide will share the rich plantation history and describe how this famously sweet and spikey plant became a symbol of hospitality and Hawai'i.
- The scenic round-trip journey from and back to Honolulu is a treat in itself when accompanied by stories and fun facts shared by your E Noa guide. Fasten your seatbelt for an amazing circle island excursion that will leave you carefree and full of the Aloha Spirit!
Pickup: 7:30 AM-7:50 AM
Return: Approximately 5:30 PM
Diamond Head Slopes and Kahala
Hanauma Bay (Closed every Tuesday)
Halona Blowhole and Lookout
Oahu's Eastern Shoreline
Sandy Beach, Makapu'u Lookout,
Waimanalo Hawaiian Homestead
Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
Ancient Hawaiian Battle Site
Byodo-ln Temple & Valley
North Shore Surfing Beaches and Ko'olauloa Coastline
Lunch stop en route. Meal purchase on own.
Waimea Valley guided by E Noa Driver Cultural sites and Waterfall swim
Dole Plantation Visitor Center
Tour may be driven either clockwise or counterclockwise.
Driver reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!