A fun and exciting evening aboard the STAR!
A champagne toast starts your riveting Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise®.
Enjoy unparalleled vistas of Waikiki and beyond Diamond Head from our four decks including the 60" high observation deck, as well as continuous live entertainment.
Menu: 5-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner includes:
- Appetizer Bar of Imported and Domestic Cheeses with an Assortment of Gourmet Crackers and Fresh Tropical Fruits.
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Baby Romaine and Grape Tomatoes with Passion Fruit Tarragon Vinaigrette.
- Steamed Whole Maine Lobster with Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu.
- Fire Roasted Tenderloin Steak with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Homemade Yukon and Purple Okinawan Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables.
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake with White Chocolate Garnish.
- Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Beverage: Non-Alcoholic Champagne Toast and Two Premium Beverages are served. Additional beverages and the STAR's special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.
Don't miss My Hawaii Beyond the Reef® show- a romantic tale following a young couples journey of self-discovery across the Pacific.
Cruise Time: 5:30 - 7:30PM. Disembarks at 7:45PM.
*Dinner Cruise is extended to 8:30pm on Friday evenings for viewing of the fireworks show*
Location and Check-In: Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 45 minutes prior to departure at our Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.
Certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast.
Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions.
Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 24 hours advance notice.
Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.