Ko Olina AM Dolphin Snorkel Sail (Honi olani)
Guests seeking a more adventurous ride can enjoy spray from the warm blue water when seated in the nets at the front of the boat. There are two convenient restrooms large enough for a change of clothing. Food, drinks and snorkel gear included - we even give you a brand-new snorkel right out of the package to keep. Sightings of dolphins or whales are guaranteed or you'll get one free return trip per paying passenger.
- Breakfast, lunch and drinks included
- Free brand new snorkel right out of the package to keep
- Sightings of dolphins or whales guaranteed, or get a free return trip per paying passenger
- Ecofriendly sail boat; conscientious about dolphin preservation
- 2 large restrooms on board, fresh-water shower
- Plenty of shade inside large deck-level cabin with bar, tables and seating
- Portion of proceeds benefit the Hawaii Nautical Marine Life Foundation
Transportation can be added upon request.
Availability: Sunday - Friday
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Direct check-in if coming via own transportation: 8:30 am
Departs from Waianae Harbor near Ko Olina Resort. Free shuttle from Ko'Olina hotels at 8:15 a.m.
HAWAII NAUTICAL MARINE LIFE FOUNDATION - A portion of proceeds from all Hawaii Nautical trips helps fund efforts to sustain marine wildlife in Hawaii, as well as to educate visitors and residents about responsible stewardship and viewership of the ocean's many wonders.